Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why this product?

What is your gut reaction to Isagenix?

Connect with our vision! Our vision is to impact the world and free people from physical and financial pain, and in the process create the largest health and wellness company in the world.

By personally connecting your vision to ours – we can create miracles.
We have a HEALTH CRISIS that needs to revolutionize.

Here’s a quick list of facts:

* 2.8 billion prescriptions written each year
* 1.1 million deaths from heart disease
* 770,00 strokes
* 18 million diabetics
* 1 in 8 develop cancer

We have an OBESITY PROBLEM as well. Obesity contributes to over 300,000 deaths per year and over 60% of people in North America are overweight!
Help to detoxify and cleanse your body and lose weight quickly and safely with our products. The beauty of this business is that you make great income while you feel better! This is even safe for kids, how sweet is that!

Either email me your questions, or call me...I will respond right away. Benefit from my 9 years of Internet and Network Marketing experience – I make sure NO ONE is left behind.

I’ll be waiting for you…

Visit TheBestCleanseSystem.net to get all the details, then contact me!

Have a fabulous day,

Isabel Gelo C.
Isagenix Independent Product Consultant
718.880.7686
Email: Isabel@workfromhome4parents.com
SKYPE: paradigmwealthsystem
Visit my blog! http://isabelgeloc.blogspot.com
www.TheBestCleanseSystem.net
Suite 621
NY, NY 10034

No comments: